Sleep on a Silk Pillowcase and Reduce Your Chemical Exposure
Made of 100% high quality 16MM mulberry silk, Olesilk luxury grade silk pillowcases are very smooth, soft and drapes nicely. The silk fabric we selected is contracted of the most luxurious threads which could creating an unparalleled, blissful sleeping environment. It’s smooth and silky surface helps you to sleep well overnight and enjoy wonderful dreams.
- 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase: Olesilk silk pillowcases are made of 100% high quality pure natural silk - Both Sides (front and back).
- Silk Pillowcase Zipper Design: Hidden zipper closure at one side - Hidden zipper keeps your pillow safe and secure inside the case.
- Cosy & Smooth Touch: Silk pillowcase is super soft and smooth to protect all hair types from friction, breakage, frizz, and bed head.
- Better Face Health: It's true that your face may have more contact with a pillowcase over other fabric. So choosing a chemical-free and mites-free silk pillowcase is rather important, and may help keep your face looking more refreshed and healthier.
- Moisture Keeping: Sleeping on a silk pillowcase is a great option to help your skin maintain its natural moisture. Silk fabric helps naturally keep moisture close to your skin and thus will help your skin stay more hydrated.
- Less Chemical Exposure: Silk is produced from domesticated silk worms that are reared and raised in captivity. They have no predators to be protected from and are well cared about throughout their life, helping to produce a great silk fiber with minimum chemical exposure.
- Naturally Hypoallergenic: Silk is naturally resistant to dust mites, fungus and mold, in addition to many other allergens.
- Benefit to Your Skin and Hair: Sleeping on a silk pillowcase can help reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and help your skin and hair stay healthy and smooth.
- Luxury Bedding: Laying your on a silk pillowcase is the perfect way to end your day. Enjoy the soft, smooth and luxurious feeling of silk against your skin and hair.
- Reduce Bed Head & Split Ends: For silk fabric boasts a smooth surface, sleeping a silk pillowcase can help reduce friction on your hair better than any other fabric,which often causes damage, like spilt ends. Long-term use of luxury silk pillowcases will help keep your bed head under control.
- Easy to Care For: Olesilk pillowcases are made from a heavy weight silk that can be machine washed. See our guide to caring for your silk products.
- Great Material: 100 Mulberry Silk Pillowcase - Our silk pillowcases are made of 100% high quality pure natural silk on both sides, breathable and smooth.
- Temperature Regulator: Pure mulberry silk is a natural temperature regulator which is skin-friendly and helps keep moisture around our skin to help our body feel cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Cozy Sensation: Silk's natural fiber and tight weave allow the skin and hair to slide over the pillowcase very gently and freely, it creates less friction between your hair & skin and the silk pillowcase, helps reducing facial wrinkles, preventing dry/knotted hair and reduce hair loss.
- Great Investment on Your Sleep: Choose a silk pillowcase, you are getting the best quality fabric on the planet for the most critical part of your sleep experience. A small investment, yet brings so much impact on your skin and hair over a long period of time.
2. Delivery Time: 2 business days to process and prepare your orders; 7-15 days for your orders to arrive. Shipping time may vary due some uncontrollable reasons, such as bad weather conditions.
3. Countries We Ship to: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States.
4. No-Hassle 30-Day Return Policy.5.Payment Of Credit Card 5.1. You click MasterCard, Visa Credit Card, American Express, Discover payment directly, you will be redirected to the PayPal website, then choose the payment method again, and fill in your card information to complete the payment. 5.2. You click the PayPal&Credit, you will be redirected to the PayPal website, the one is PayPal payment, the other one is Pay with Debit or Credit Card payment. Choose one to complete the payment. Note: Your credit card will be charged upon placement of your order.